Participation in the symposium can be with papers and / or works. Participants must first fill out the form under the ‘login’ tab on the Symposium website (www.ahmetyakupoglu.org). Afterwards, they will be able to participate by filling out the summary submission form on the ‘register’ tab. Documents containing the abstracts and / or information about the works should be uploaded to the system in the desired format until the specified date. Accepted and presented papers will be published in “İdil Art and Language Journal” which is published by Artsürem Science Art Consultancy Inc. and at “Ulakbilge Social Sciences Journal” upon the approval of the referee committees upon the request of the author. However, the papers of the authors, who do not wish to be published in the named journals, will be published in the e-book of the author upon request.
SYMPOSIUM PARTICIPATION CONIDITIONS
Abstracts from each discipline related to the main theme of the symposium will be evaluated by the relevant scientific committee members within the dates specified in the symposium calendar.
1. Title of the Paper
2. Author name (s), institution and contact information
3.Turkish and English abstracts, each of which does not under 250 words, does not exceed 500 words, should definitely include purpose, importance, method, result and suggestions.
4. It will consist of keywords.
5. Page standard is A4, single line spacing, typeface Times New Roman and 12 point.
6. The language of the paper is Turkish and English at the symposium.
7. Papers should be arranged according to the template presented on the symposium website.
8. Abstracts should be sent to the symposium registration system until the date specified in the symposium calendar, after registration and entry.
9. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Symposium Scientific Advisory Board and the results will be announced to the participants until the specified date.
10. The Participation Form will be filled in separately by all authors.
11. The writing rules of the accepted papers will be notified by the letter of acceptance.
1. Works must be sent ready to be exhibited. Otherwise, the work can not be exhibited, cataloged and refunded. The works must be sent in all kinds of (broken, crushed, deformed, etc.) protected boxes and / or packages.
2. The organizing committee is not responsible for any problems or complications that may arise during the transportation of the works.
3. A copy of the participation forms in the annex must be affixed to the back of the works and / or to a suitable place.
4. The installation of three-dimensional (eg industrial products designs etc.) that require installation will be done by the author.
5. Symposium exhibition will remain open for 15 days. At the end of the symposium, the participants will not take their works from the exhibition.
6. All participants will be given a certificate of participation.
7. Works and attendance documents will be sent to the participants by paid cargo at the end of the exhibition.
8. In matters / issues / disputes not specified in the specification or in case of hesitation, the decisions of the organizing board are valid.
9. Organizing Committee reserves the right to change the conditions of participation.
The participation fee to the symposium with one or maximum two papers with a single author is 350 TL for domestic participants and 50 Euro for international participants. In case of participation in the symposium with two or more papers, the participation fee is 350 TL for each author from the domestic participants; It is 50 Euros for each author from abroad participants.
If two or more authors attend the symposium, but only one author participates in the symposium, the participating author pays 350 TL, while other domestic authors pay 100 TL and foreign participants pay 15 Euros.
Participation fee for the symposium with a single author declaration and exhibition is 450 TL for domestic participants and 75 Euro for foreign participants.
The participation fee for the symposium exhibition with a work is 150 TL for domestic participants and 25 Euro for international participants.
FOR STUDENT PARTICIPANTS
Participation fee for the symposium with one or maximum two papers with a single author is 200 TL for domestic participants and 35 Euro for international participants.
In case of participation in the symposium with two or more authors, the participation fee is 200 TL for each author from the domestic participants; It is 35 Euro for each author from abroad participants.
If two or more authors attend the symposium, but only one author attends the symposium, the participant pays 200 TL, while other domestic authors pay 50 TL and foreign participants pay 10 Euros.
Participation fee for the symposium with a single author declaration and exhibition is 250 TL for domestic participants and 40 Euro for international participants.
The participation fee for the symposium exhibition with a work is 50 TL for domestic participants and 10 Euro for international participants.
Participation fee includes the expenses of symposium bag and gift, book (with ISBN) or special issue refereed journal, exhibition catalog CD, opening and break caterings, opening gala dinner, lunch during the symposium and a trip to the historical and cultural places of Kütahya.
Meal programs and transportation within the campus are included in the participation fee and will be organized by the participants who prefer the accommodation points recommended during the symposium.
All participants participating in the symposium with a paper can make a reservation from the guesthouses of our University.
Accommodation fees are not included in the Symposium fee.