Participation Conditions for the Symposium
- Participation to the symposium is accepted with abstracts and posters.
- Full-text papers and poster abstracts will be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com after filling out Form.2
- Abstracts must be written in either English or Turkish, and they must be at least 200 and at most 300 words. Full-text papers and poster abstracts must be sent after being prepared in accordance with the template. Full text papers must be written in APA format.
- Full-text papers and posters will be accepted both in Turkish and English.
- Application for the symposium can be made at most with two papers. Application fee must be paid separately for each paper.
- Participation fee for full-text paper is 200 Euro, early registration is 150 Euro, master and PhD students 100 Euro and participation fee for posters is 50 Euro.
- Participation fee for full-text papers, abstracts and posters include symposium bag, certificate of participation, symposium proceedings book and gala dinner. For papers with more than one author, symposium proceedings book will be given to the author in charge. If requested, additional symposium proceedings book can be obtained from Dumlupınar University Press Centre for a certain fee.
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodation and transportation expences.
- The durations given under the title of “Important Dates” are also valid for participations with posters.
- All accepted abstracts and full-text papers (oral presentation, poster) will be published in symposium proceedings book which has ISBN after presantation.
Publishing Abstracts as Articles
- Full papers which are presented and accepted will be published free of charge in Kütahya Dumlupınar Social Sciences Journal (scanned by Ulakbim Dergipark) after passing the jury evaluation process.
- Full text papers, which are published as articles will not take part in symposium proceedings book
- Article Writing Rules; The detailed information can be found on our website http://sbd.dpu.edu.tr/index/sayfa/5033/makale-basvurusu-article-submission.
Symposium Contact Web Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Address to Send the Symposium Papers: email@example.com
Contact Address to Send the Works of Art for the Symposium Group Exhibition: firstname.lastname@example.org